Change log for PyCo-web
- Frontend: Option to select data source.
- Frontend/Backend: Plastic calculations within the penetration hardness
- Frontend/Backend: Honor units entered by user for preparing figures.
- Frontend/Backend: Uploading and analyzing different files from individual
browser tabs is now supported.
- Backend: Export gap with NaNs for values where surface is undefined.
- Backend: Make sure PyCo and PyCo-web versions for Flask app and Celery task
worker are identical.
- Overall: Improved responsiveness of the interface (in particular for large
calculations). User receives more verbose status updates on what is happening
on the server side.
- Frontend: Finer-grained control over calculation parameters. GUI has option
to run calculation automatically or within a linear pressure range.
- Frontend: Show detailed status of analysis and contact calculation.
- Frontend: Option to specify maximum number of iterations.
- Frontend: Switched to Bootstrap 4.
- Backend: Offloading heavy calculations and ZIP compression to Celery queue.
- Backend: Switched from Redis to Sqlite3 for session store.
- Backend: Compatibility with PyCo v0.13.0
- Regression fix: Windowing function was set to no window by default, not hann.
(Regression introduced in v0.4.0.)
- Frontend: Support for surfaces with missing data points.
- Frontend: Limit maximum size of surface for upload.
- Backend: Compatibility with PyCo v0.12.0.
- Frontend: Fixed txt download of power spectrum.
- Frontend: Fixed txt download of displacement and gap.
- Frontend: Contact results are clickable now. Will display contact area, pressure and
gap information when clicked.
- Frontend: All images now SVGs in iframes.
- Frontend: New spinner indicating loading of images/computing or results.
- Frontend: New spinner indicating an AJAX request.
- Frontend: Adjustments to range of data shown in height, slope and curvature
- Frontend/Backend: Added option to carry out non-periodic calculations.
Non-periodic calculations return area in terms of true units.
- Frontend: Report contact area per pixel.
- Frontend: Tabbed interface.
- Frontend: More control on size and height units.
- Frontend: Added display of height, slope and curvature distribution.